Monday, April 12, 2010

20 seconds of your time...

I have a Spanish friend in my history of science class, Laura, who has entered a video contest online.  She is a huge fan of the Crepúscula series, and the winner gets to fly to Toronto to meet some of the actors.

Why am I telling you this?  Because you can help out by voting for her!

Here is the site: http://antena3.123listas.com/lists/2454-los-fans-a-toronto-vota-el-mejor-video

Should you have a spare 20 seconds, I ask that you click on this link, look for "Laura Lebrón" and vote by clicking on the stars beneath her video.

(I normally don't publicize these kinds of things but Laura has been so welcoming to me, the foreigner in class, so I wanted to return the favor.  Plus, she is extremely passionate about the series...)

And free feel to vote as many times as you want - 10 minutes after voting you can vote again!

Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment